DNA Parentage Test
- In our DNA parentage test, autosomal short tandem repeats (STRs) typing was used to study the 18 loci in addition to analysis of X- or Y-chromosome STR and mitochondria sequence analysis.
- Determination of blood relationships, e.g., parent-child, siblings, half siblings, grandparent-child, uncle –niece, etc.
According to the regulations of the Immigration Department, our DNA paternity test with a greater than 99.99 percent of certainty fulfills the requirement for applying dependent visa.
- Please inform us: name, birth date, identity card or passport number, address, telephone. Consultation time: 08:00~11:30/13:30 ~ 17:00. Phone: (02) 2871-2121 ext 3824, FAX: (02) 2875-7695
- Sampling: Usually blood sample or oral mucosa sample will be used. Three mL in adult and 0.5-1 mL in child will be drawn. If the client received allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, hair roots will be collected.
- Parentage test for the relationship between parents and child: 8,500 NTD per person.
- Additional test needed for the relationship of siblings, the relationship of aunt/uncle to niece/nephew.
X- or Y-chromosome STR: 2,000 NTD per person.
Mitochondria DNA analysis: 2,500 NTD per person.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice, and need to pay in accordance with the actual medical expenses.