Medical Cosmetic Center
We provide individualized aesthetic medical options for our visitors to improve your skin problems (including aging, scars, skin laxity, black spot, moles, wrinkles, acne, dull skin, and spider veins, etc).
An experienced and exquisitely skilled medical team of dermatologists would use different kinds of ways and facilities—Botulism injecion, hyaluronic acid fillers injection, chemical peeling, UltraSkin facelift, dye laser, Er-YAG laser, Nd-YAG laser, Fractional CO2 laser, hair removal laser, intense pulse light— to meet your expectation for appearance!
Skin rejuvenation, facelift, wrinkle treatment, scar treatment, moles removal, spots removal, freckles removal, laser toning, soft peel, tattoo removal, acne and other skin problems managements
We will make a discussion with you and choose the best treatment for you. We will explain the whole process to you in detail, including how to care the skin after treatment, the risk and complications of the treatment, and when you will see the treatment effect.
Different kinds of treatments are suitable for different skin problems, and would lead to different results.
The most common side effects are listed below. If you want more information, please discuss with your doctor.
- You might feel a little pain or have mild bleeding over laser site. Mild swelling with erythematous change is a normal reaction. The crust over face would shed off spontaneously after 5-7 days.
- Some people could have burn injury, hematoma, persistent bleeding or skin infection after laser treatment.
- Post laser hyperpigmentation happens sometimes. Please do sun protection well after laser therapy.
- UltraSkin Facelift
You might have swelling, erythematous change, muscle tenderness, burn injury, blisters, or transient neuritis over treated area.
- Botulism injection
- The most common side effects are hematoma, ptosis or headache, which are transient and recover after 2-6 weeks.
- Rare cases showed botulism spreading to other sites, which induced swallowing difficulty, pneumonia or death.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers injection
- After injection, you might feel mild itchiness or swelling over injection site and it is a normal phenomenon for few days. However, if the symptoms persist, please tell your doctor.
- Few cases showed skin necrosis, abscess formation, granuloma formation or immediate allergic reaction.
- The injection site could induce recurrent herpes zoster.
- Severe complications like stroke or blindness had happened. If you have blurred vision, slurred speech or hemifacial palsy, please come back as soon as possible.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice, need to pay in accordance with the actual medical expenses.